Large house-Cortijo from the early twentieth century, built in the traditional style and rehabilitated for your enjoyment as a rural tourism house in 2010. It is located on a large isolated and fenced plot of 4000 m2, in a very quiet area and in full contact with nature, where you can enjoy an environment of peace and tranquility.
It has landscaped areas, fruit trees, ample parking, a fireplace inside the house, and a wood oven, as well as a large swimming pool (12 x 8), with a porch and a sunbathing area. It also has a large barbecue outside and a colorful little square next to the house with leafy trees and a large marble table to enjoy your meals, snacks or dinners outside.
Services in the Interior:
The house has a large dining room with a wood-burning fireplace (included in the price of the house), a living room, and a fully furnished and equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, washing machine, microwave, etc …
It has 4 bedrooms with exterior windows, two of which have a double bed and another two with single beds. There are also two fully equipped bathrooms. All units have a central heating radiator.
The land that surrounds the house has an approximate area of 4000 m2, is fully conditioned and landscaped, with numerous garden trees and fruit trees. Access to the house is through an illuminated path with large cypress trees. Next to the access road, there is a large area for parking.
At the rear of the house is the swimming pool, measuring 12×8 m, surrounded by a beautiful rustic-style fence and equipped with lighting, a fully automated treatment plant, and its own shower. Next to the pool, there is a porch and a large area for sunbathing, in the existing sun loungers. The pool is available for swimming in June (consult), July, August, and September. Next to the pool, there is a covered barbecue, fully equipped and also decorated in a rustic style.
In the front part, there is a huge square outside the house, with lush trees, a barbecue, and a large marble table to enjoy your meals, snacks or dinners outside.
Weekend: € 350
Weekend July: € 450
Weekend August: € 500
Week: € 750
July week: € 1000
August week: € 1200 Long
weekends, Local Festivals, Easter, and New Years: Consult.
Weekend: 2 Nights, 3 Days. (Entry on Friday at 2:00 p.m. and departure on Sunday at 5:00 p.m.)
Week: 6 Nights, 7 Days. (Entry Monday at 2:00 p.m. and departure Sunday at 5:00 p.m.)
Places of interest
In the surroundings of Villa Josefina you can visit the following points of interest:
• Caravaca de la Cruz.
• Argos reservoir.
• The old town of Cehegín is perhaps one of the most extensive and interesting in the region, declared a historical-artistic site since 1982 for its extraordinary beauty.
• Dotted with palaces, churches, and innumerable monuments, the Calle Mayor constitutes its backbone connecting the Plaza del Castillo with the lower part of the city. Narrow streets, steep slopes, stairs, arcades, enigmatic passageways, wall lines, and old gates of the medieval enclosure, surprise the traveler in every corner of the oldest and most traditional Cehegín.
• Council: Old town hall building, the civil palace from the s. XVII in which its porticoed atrium stands out; today it houses an interesting Archaeological Museum.
• Main Church of Santa María Magdalena. The main temple of the city, crowning the entire old town from its watchtower. It is a columnar Renaissance temple of exceptional quality (16th century).
• Jaspe Palace: A baroque building that currently houses the seat of the town hall, located in the heart of the old city.